May 31, 2011

Week 13...Back On Track

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! A holiday weekend, the kick-off to summer and what a great weekend I had!

The past week was definitely a little hectic. Work has been crazy busy and I've been driving around all over the place in my territory to visit with agents. That part of my job definitely takes some prior planning as far as staying on the program is concerned! It is difficult to drive to the outlying places I've been and drink a gallon of water during the day! Meal planning is the easier part, but it definitely takes "planning".

This week on my long days on the road I was able to plan my meals, pack a cooler bag and have become a fan of some of the local parks in and around the areas where my sales calls were located. It's great to just sit in the park, eat lunch, maybe make a phone call or two and just have some quiet time for a short break. That being said, there are also those days when I'm driving down the road and eating between calls because there just wasn't time to stop! Ahhh, life as a sales & marketing person and being on the road!

I suppose all of the planning and preparations for a busy week paid off, though. This week was an excellent week at weigh in. I weighed in today with a loss of 6.6 pounds and am 9 pounds away from goal! I can't believe in a quarter of a year, I've come within 10 pounds of goal with a total of 39 pounds lost. I know that the commitment to maintain is there without question. It's been very rare that I've even wanted anything that wasn't on the program. It's just easy to follow when you commit to following!

I'm hoping to start maintenance in the next couple weeks, a decrease of the meds, adding in other things, all great stuff...as always, I'll keep you posted!

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment